As a medical billing and coding school in New Jersey, an HTI education will prepare you for this critical part of the medical field. Our certificate program will jump start your career as a medical billing and coding specialist.
- Earn your career certificate in medical billing and coding in as little as 8 months.
- Upon completion of our program, you will be ready to work in medical offices, healthcare clinics, hospitals, and other out-patient facilities.
- Students may sit for the national certification exam – Certified Billing & Coding Specialist (CBCS) exam offered by the National Health Career Association (NHA) after successful completion of the program.
- We offer financial aid to students who qualify.
A Medical Billing & Coding School in NJ
Healthcare Training Institute’s medical billing and coding specialist training courses have been designed to provide basic training and knowledgeable education in the fundamental areas of medical billing. Our program provides skills and necessary knowledge to students who wish to be trained in the graduate entry-level Medical Billing Specialist, Medical Office Clerk / Receptionist and Medical Administrative Assistant positions.
- Gain a full understanding of expectations, job knowledge, and mastery of skills needed for job performance.
- Learn Anatomy and Physiology, Medical Terminology, Insurance Terminology, CPT, ICD9, HCFA 1500, UB-92 Hospital Billing Forms.
- Familiarize yourself with General Office Procedures and practical knowledge of computerized medical billing or claims processing systems.
Medical office training in New Jersey includes including performing procedural and diagnosis coding for insurance submission, medical record interpretation, communicating between physicians and patients, and managing information.
Our medical billing and coding specialist courses are designed to provide skills and necessary knowledge to students interested in applying for graduate entry-level Medical Coding jobs as well. Medical Coding is far more than assigning numbers to services and diagnosis. The Medical Coding curriculum has been tailored in such ways to allow the student to abstract information from the patient’s record, and combine it with their knowledge of reimbursement and coding guidelines to optimize physicians and hospitals payment.