A Leader Among Trade Schools in NJ
The Healthcare Training Institute was established at 1961 Morris Avenue, Union, NJ in 1997 by Dr. Shehta Abudalal and Dr. Bashir Mohammad. Original programs offered were: Medical Assistant Technician, Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, EKG Technician, Phlebotomy Technician, and EKG/Phlebotomy Technician (COMBO). Due to the school’s success and growth over the years, the institution moved three buildings down from its original location in September 2000, in order to accommodate additional/future growth, accredited by the ACCSC in May 2003. The Healthcare Training Institute is also approved by the US Department of Education.
The institute opened expanded student lounge to accommodate their students population comfortably in January 2016 located at 1967 Morris Ave.
The Healthcare Training Institute is committed to educational excellence for all of its students in every curriculum. As one of New Jersey’s most sought after trade schools, we provide curriculums in a wide variety of health technology career paths from Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound Technologist and Phlebotomy/EKG Technician to Patient Care Technician, Medical Assistant Technician Medical Billing/Coding Specialist and more. Our comprehensive course work is augmented by the necessary computer training that allows each graduate to perform the career-level duties in their healthcare discipline. We educate students from Union, Jersey City, Elizabeth, Perth Amboy, Newark, Westfield, Kenilworth, Irvington, Staten Island, and other areas of New Jersey as well.
Why choose Healthcare Training Institute?
- Half of all HTI students are referred to the school by other successful students who are currently enrolled or have graduated from one of our programs!
- Our medical programs meet the needs of the competitive healthcare job market.
- Students gain hands-on training in real-world settings to become proficient medical technicians.
- Our classrooms are equipped with the same supplies and technology used in hospitals, clinics, and doctor’s offices throughout the United States.
- We work one-on-one with students when necessary to increase their skills, and make sure they have access to professors both inside and outside of class times. Extra help is always available!
- Students are allowed to return to the school to refresh their skills when necessary, class seats permitting.
- Our programs are designed to accommodate students of all ages and backgrounds!
What Makes Us One of the Leading Technical Schools in NJ?
In order to ensure that we are among the best healthcare training schools in NJ, the Healthcare training Institute teaching staff is composed of some of the best teachers in their respective disciplines that bring extensive real-world experience to our students. Each is dedicated to delivering exemplary entry-level professionals with strong ethics as well as leadership and communication skills to each respective field in the healthcare continuum.
Students will learn through both classroom instruction and lab work utilizing the current technology available in today’s healthcare settings to ensure students are grounded in both fundamental and advanced practices. At healthcare Training Institute, we are committed to the belief that healthcare training schools must provide today and tomorrow’s healthcare settings with graduates ready to be effective in their career path from day one. Our commitment to that edict is represented in everything that we do so as to provide the best education and training to each student in every discipline.