Healthcare Essay Scholarship for College & University Students
2016 Essay Scholarship
Note: We are extending the end date of the essay contest to July 31st to accommodate last minute entries. We will be contacting the winner August 30th. Thank you to those who have entered.
Healthcare Training Institute is offering College & University students the chance to win $500 towards the cost of their education. The scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate who is enrolled in a college or university in the United States, and who demonstrates a critical mind and attention to detail to ONE of the essay topics below.
#1. How has telemedicine impacted healthcare?
#2. What actions can schools take to promote/foster children’s health?
#3. How does preventative medicine affect our healthcare system?
To be eligible for entry in the scholarship competition, you must be a current student attending school in the US.
Essay Writing Guidelines:
- Student must choose only ONE topic to write about.
- Essay must be between 1,000 and 1,500 words in length.
- The essay scholarship participant must prove his/her enrollment in a College or University.
The deadline for essay submissions is July 31st, 2016.
- We will award one student a $500 scholarship.
- This scholarship will go to the best-written essay on a topic provided.
- Submit your essays to: email@example.com
- The essay must be between 1000 and 1500 words long and must fully answer one of the questions above.
- Please include your full name and contact information in the email containing your essay submission.
- It is possible that finalist essay entries will be shown on the Healthcare Training Institute blog after a winner has been chosen. By sending us your essay, you give us permission to use it in our materials.
The winner of the Scholarship will be announced on August 30th, 2016.
For Your Privacy: Student information will not be shared with anyone outside the business and will not be made public. The students will also not be added to any marketing lists or be contacted for marketing purposes.
Please note that we are accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and can be researched online.