Our Medical Assistant training program is designed to prepare you for entry-level employment.
- We provide students with the necessary hands-on experience, knowledge and skills required by health care employers.
- You receive 200 hours of practical experience in a real medical setting.
- HTI’s medical assistant training curriculum will help prepare you for your Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) exam as well
- Get your Medical Assistant certification in NJ.
- Upon completion of your externship, our career placement services will assist you in obtaining a job in a clinical setting.
Our graduates get hired – Healthcare Training Institute successfully placed more than 90% of our Medical Assistant Technicians in 2014, a percentage that far exceeds what is required by the ACCSC (Accrediting Commission for Career Schools & Colleges).
Medical Assistant Training Program
Medical assistants play a crucial role in assisting doctors treat patients in the healthcare and medical fields. New Jersey residents can attend the Healthcare Training Institute, a medical assistant school in NJ. Our institute has developed comprehensive medical assistant training programs taught by instructors with years of experience in their fields. We have equipped them with current technology to provide lab and classroom instruction for every one of our students. That is because today’s medical assistants must be able and ready to integrate as productive members of a healthcare staff from day one.
The Medical Assistant Program is designed to prepare the Medical
Assistant (a vital member of the healthcare team) who is expected to perform clinical and administrative duties in a medical office.
While this requires intensive instruction, it is imperative for a medical assistant training program like ours to provide flexible scheduling that allows students to create a fulfilling school/life balance. That’s why when it comes to choosing among medical assistant programs in NJ, career-path oriented students choose to enroll at the Healthcare Training Institute.
The Medical Assistant Training Program is designed to generate the medical assistant, a vital member of the healthcare team who is expected to perform clinical and administrative duties in a medical office. At Healthcare Training Institute, the objective of the program is to prepare the graduate to apply for entry-level medical assistant positions such as medical assistant technician, medical office clerk, medical receptionist, front desk administrative assistant, and medical laboratory technician.
- The medical assistant is trained to carry out clinical procedures, conduct routine office lab procedures, assist in minor surgery procedures, and perform routine office diagnostic procedures.
- Other duties include assisting with medical billing procedures, EKG’s, preparing the patient for physical exams, and taking vital signs.
- The medical assistant can demonstrate knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, medical billing, EKG, phlebotomy, and pharmaceutical procedures.
- In addition, they handle administrative office procedures including computer operation, filing, billing, writing reports, preparing protocol, scheduling, and insurance claims.